1 3/4 cup quinoa flour**
1 teaspoon baking powder**
1/2 teaspoon baking soda**
1/2 teaspoon salt**
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon**
3 medium bananas, mashed
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
1/3 cup honey or brown rice syrup**
1 large egg
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup chocolate chips** + extra for the top if desired
** available to buy plastic free at Bodhi Studio
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with coconut oil or nonstick spray, and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. (I always do this to ensure it doesn't stick).
3. Combine quinoa flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, vanilla almond milk, and vanilla, and whisk until thoroughly combined. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet, folding with a rubber spatula until just mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into loaf pan and top with additional chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 42-47 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (I cooked mine for maybe an hour - old slow oven!
6. Cool for 15 minutes then invert onto a cooling rack and cool completely before cutting into slices.